THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
Tonight, please enjoy the special music selections from By Your Side. We hope it brings you peace and comfort.
To view all the tributes made to help make this year shine so bright, click the link below.
REFLECT WITH BY YOUR SIDE – A MUSIC BY THE BEDSIDE PRODUCTION
Established in 2017, Music by the Bedside is a clinical program of Hospice of the Piedmont that provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for patients and their families. This program, like many others, is funded by private philanthropy.
Special thanks to the musicians of Hospice of the Piedmont’s Music by the Bedside and area musicians for sharing a few selections from their CD, By Your Side
- Meditation From Thais by Jules Massanet: Daniel Sender, violin with Shelby Sender, piano
- Cantabile Et Presto by Georges Enesco: Angela Kelly, flute with Jeremy Thompson, piano
- Reverie by Claude Debussy: Jeremy Thompson, piano
- Amor From Five Suites For Guitar by Rafael Scarfullery: performed by the composer
- Caribbean Waltz From Five Suites For Guitar by Rafael Scarfullery: performed by the composer
- 18th Variation From Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini by Serge Rachmaninoff, arranged by Penny Beaver: Virginia Schweninger, harp
- Vocalise by Serge Rachmaninoff, arranged by Leonard Rose: Adam Carter, piano with Jeremy Thompson, piano
If you or anyone in our community is seeking grief support, please reach out to a member of our grief and healing team at 434-817-6900. This support is available free of charge to anyone in our community, thanks to the generosity of friends and neighbors in the community.u003c/emu003eu003c/pu003e